Sunday, April 12, 2015

Expressing Opinions
There are many real-life situations where you have to state your opinion. It can be happen when we are talking with our friend and then she or he asks us for advice or what your opinion on their stories. We must state our own opinions and show respect for the opinions of others.
The expressions used to ask about someone’s opinion.
-     What do you think of ………………………?
-     What do you think about …………………?
-     What is your opinion about ………………?
-     Would you give me your opinion on ……………?
-     What are you feelings about …………………………?
-     What are your views on …………………………………?
The expressions used to show someone’s opinion.
-     I think I like it.
-     I don’t think I care for it.
-     I think it is good.
-     I think it is nice.
-     I think it is terrific.
-     I think it is awful
-     I think it is terrible.
-     I think it is not nice.
-     I don’t think much of that.
-     I think that …………………………………
-     In my opinion, I would rather ……………………
-     What I have I my mind is ……………………
-     The way I see it is that ……………………………
-     I think/believe/feel that ……………………………
-     In my opinion …………………………………………
-     The way I see it is that …………………………………
-     I'm [quite/fairly/pretty] sure/certain/convinced that …………………
-     According to …………………………………………………
-     As far as I'm concerned ……………………………………………
-     If you ask me ……………………………………………
-     Without a doubt …………………………………………
-     You must admit/agree that …………………………………
-     I'd like to point out …………………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment