Sunday, April 12, 2015

Setia Hati Turbulence

      August 19, 2003, was a day that i would never forget. I experienced my first turbulence. I had just gotten home from school and was cooking in the kitchen for lunch. My siblings were in the grandma’s home. I was at home with my mother. My father was on the way to pick up someone from Surabaya.
      At exactly 12.30 pm, the turbulence occurred. I heard some motorcycles had entered my village. In the beginning, they were just seven people, but suddenly in the back of them, came about one thousand people by truck. At first, they just said that they searched who had killed their friend. Because before the turbulence occurred the killing, and they thought that our teenagers had killed him. In the fact, it is not true.
      I shocked when they suddenly broken down each home of us. They threw some stones and broken glass of our homes. My mother and I went out through back door to save ourselves. We just stood on the ground in the back home. From there, we saw some homes had been burnt by them.
At the middle of turbulence, i just prayed that no one was hurt and i wanted the God stopped the time, but it didn’t happen. I kept my eyes to see all of their acts. Suddenly, the rain turns down. The fire that had burnt some homes was out.
At last, the turbulence stopped. I saw some people of them said horre. They were so happy after broken our village for a minute of two. My mother and I were too scared to back home, because we be afraid, there was someone who kept stay in our home to kill us. We waited about a hour to back home. As soon as, we checked our home and pets, my cows and cats. They were like friend which kept each others. We checked others. My home was like an old home which didn’t care long time ago. Some glasses of our home had broken and laid on every side home. I found my television and some chairs had broken too. I felt very lucky for no one was hurt. But I started worrying about my father. I couldn’t image, if my father met them on the way home.
Two hours later, my father arrived home. He was unhurt. I was so happy to see him. We started to clean our home was helped by TNI, and we didn’t welcome the fasting day like a year before. We kept our eyes until sahur came.
I had my first experience with turbulence that no one had experienced it. I would never forget. It though us a lesson that God didn’t kept his hand. He would help us when we were in the danger. I love you God.


No comments:

Post a Comment